SPINE

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

T and I Difference #1

T likes the products.

I is interested in the process.

T has a keen eye for products and can with lightening speed and accuracy differentiate between a good quality product and a not-so-good one.

I can tell a really bad product apart. But I can't tell the shades of grey.

But I can see a process unfolding before her eyes, especially when the process is that of "life".

T sees "life" as a product.

So T doesn't like the present. She likes the past. The past is a formed product that you can see. She likes to leap into a future. The future too is a formed product, a replication of the past.

The present evanesces right under T's nose.

I has learnt to look at the past as a different country.

Migration is a constant.

No comments :

Post a Comment